Thursday, July 23, 2009

Some new stuff!

Finally an update!

I've attempted to restart the 30 minute sketches challenge on the ImaginFX forums. Here is the result. The topics were draw a pinup model, your favorite animal, and something that reminds you of summer!

This is a model sheet for a character we had to come up with at a cartooning class I take once a week. I came up with a cute puppy and tried to explore his/her personality. I based it somewhat on my dog Abby, who died last September.


Also another one of my puppy character. How do you get rid of the black smudges on the scan? Is the quality too high when I scan it that it is picking up everything imprinted on the page?

Here is a boy stuck on monkeybars. Based on something that I witnessed at the afterschool program I used to work at. The dog wasn't there..

Here is a girl I sketched from the web for practice



I hope you enjoy everything. As always, comments, suggestions and criticisms are welcome!

Enjoy your week!

No comments: