Monday, January 4, 2010

First post of the year!


Happy New Year! Hope it is going well for everyone so far..

This is my first illustration of the new year and decade. It's for the Children's Illustration topic on Deviant Art. The theme was "Shooting Star". I couldn't wait to get this one done once I came up with the idea. He's seeing his first shooting star and he shares the moment with his best friend!


Also my Illustration Friday entry.. The topic was Renewal.. It's a new year, time to renew those old wishes and wish upon a shooting star!


Enjoy!

4 comments:

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

I've seen a lot of shooting stars lately! Great work!

josh pincus is crying said...

great technique! nice work!

Jack Foster said...

This is so cool! look forward to the next decade of your work! Happy New Year!

Steve said...

Thank you everyone!